- Benedictine University
- 5700 College Road
- Lisle, IL
- (630) 829-6090
- Weekend College provides learning alternative for busy professionals.
- Benedictine University’s Weekend College at the Margaret and Harold Moser Center for Adult and Professional Studies affords adult learners the opportunity to earn an associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree by attending classes exclusively on weekends.
- Students who enroll in Weekend College can earn an Associate of Arts in Business Administration, a Bachelor of Arts in Management, a Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership, a Master of Business Administration or a Master of Science in Leadership.
- Undergraduate classes meet every other weekend on Saturday and Sunday. Graduate level classes meet approximately every third weekend of each month.
- A number of information sessions have been scheduled to present information about the academic programs that are offered, admissions policies and available financial aid. Admissions counselors will be available and application fees will be waived for those who apply onsite.
- For more information about the Weekend College, contact the Enrollment Center at
- (630) 829-6300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Governors State University
- 1 University Parkway
- University Park, IL
- (708) 534-4490
- Investigate success by degrees at Governors State University. Whether you are transferring from community college, completing the bachelor’s degree you began years ago, or increasing your qualifications and expertise with a certificate or graduate degree, GSU has the program to help you reach your goals. Learn more at www.govst.edu/4gsu.
- Kankakee Community College
- 100 College Drive
- Kankakee, IL
- (815) 802-8100
- Community colleges play an important role in boosting the education and job readiness of the workforce.
- “In an economy where jobs requiring at least an associate’s degree are projected to grow twice as fast as jobs requiring no college experience, it’s never been more essential to continue education and training after high school,” said President Barack Obama. “Our community colleges can serve as 21st century job training centers working with local businesses to help workers learn the skills they need to fill the jobs of the future.”
- Locally, Kankakee Community College offers programs to meet community needs.
- “Our mission is to be an avenue where people can turn for solutions,” said KCC’s president, Dr. John Avendano. “Our students and graduates often find better paying jobs, and they contribute more to our local economy as residents and consumers.”
- KCC offers the first two years of a bachelor’s degree, which saves students thousands of dollars. In all, the college has more than 55 options, including transfer and occupational programs. Students also may choose a course or two to update skills or satisfy personal interests.
- Learn more at www.kcc.edu, or phone 815-802-8500. For financial aid information, go to www.kcc.edu/financialaid, or phone 815-802-8550.
Moraine Valley Community College
9000 W College Pkwy
Palos Hills • (708) 974-4300
Midwest Career College
20 N. Wacker Dr.
Chicago • (312) 236-9000
200 E. 5th Ave.
Naperville • (630) 536-8679
12840 S. Western Ave.
Blue Island • (708) 926-9470
- Trinity Christian College
- 6601 W College Dr
- Palos Heights, IL
- (708) 239-4768
- One night a week could change your life
- Trinity’s accelerated Adult Studies programs are for people like you – busy adults returning to school. In two years, with your previous college credits or degree, you can complete your Bachelor’s degree in Business, Criminal Justice, Nursing or earn your teaching license.
- Degree Programs Available
- Fulfill your career goals as you learn from leaders in the field in Trinity’s Business Program or study core concepts of Criminal Justice, with an emphasis on restorative justice, by examining healing, restoration and reform. Registered nurses earning a BSN will be prepared academically and clinically for a lifetime of service caring for others. Trinity’s teacher education programs lead to elementary, secondary, K-12 specialist, and special education teaching licenses. You will learn from professors with advanced degrees who have experience in the classroom.
- Affordable Tuition, Convenient Locations
- Classes meet one night a week in Palos Heights. Some programs are also offered in Addison and Chicago. Trinity’s tuition is affordable and financial aid is available to those who qualify. Additionally, business program students receive a laptop computer, which they keep upon graduation.
- Request Information
- Visit adultstudies.trnty.edu or call 708-239-4768 to request information about Trinity’s accelerated programs.